Bolliya Stainless Steel Composite Panel is sandwich panel that is consisted of 2 stainless steel sheets bonded to a mineral filled FR core. It keeps the original appearance and feeling of solid stainless steel panel but is more light weighted with a higher panel strength and rigidity.
Bolliya stainless steel composite panel selects majorly #304, #316(or 316L) and #220M stainless steel coils as top and bottom skin materials.
#304 is a general purpose stainless steel, it stands 1000-1200 ℃ in temperature. It is also good at stainless and anti inter-crystally corrosion.
#316 contents Mo element, which make the overall quality superior to #304 stainless steel while also expensive. Under high temperature, environment sulfuric acid density between 15%-85%, #316 stainless steel can be widely applied especially in coastal locations.
#220M is newly ferrite stainless steel invented by NSSC, and it contents lowest possible element of Mo, while the corrosion resistant quality is better than #316 stainless steel, it is the future of stainless steel materials
1. Stainless steel composite panel keeps the original features of what solid stainless steel panel has, including strong metallic look, modern look, good anti-corrosive property etc.
2. Stainless steel composite panel is lighter in weight because it only use 0.3mm or 0.4mm thick stainless steel sheets as skins, when it's compared to solid stainless steel at same thickness.
3. Stainless steel composite panel has a much more flat panel surface, even for a big size panel when it's compared to solid stainless steel. It won't have oil canning surface like solid panel has.
1. Bolliya has rich experience in manufacturing composite panels for over 23 years. And we firstly started manufacturing stainless steel composite panel since 2007, and we know very well how to produce an excellent quality stainless steel composite panel.
2. We can make stainless steel composite panel with either FR B1 core or FR A2 core, to meet different demands of fire regulation.
Stainless Steel Composite Panels for R&F Building in Guangzhou, China
BOLLIYA, makes your architectural dream come true…
Guangdong Bolliya Metal Building Materials Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0757 22890830 / 22890832
Add: #9 Xingye Road, Yanyuan Industry Zone, Xingtan Town, Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, P.R of China.